Friday, August 12, 2005

Personality Traits

ENFJ - "Persuader." Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

Personality tests by similarminds.com

A client is having her group take one of the personality tests found on similarminds.com. I came out a "9" on the enneagram and an "ENFJ" on the Myers-Briggs-but-not-officially-Myers-Briggs test.

I love being reminded that not everyone sees the world as I do. Not only does it help me deal with peopl not like me. It also helps me realize that I need people that see things differently.

If you haven't checked out a site like similarminds.com, why not give it a whirl. It's all free (and no pop-ups). Or else stop by Personality-Insights.com and pick up a copy of their self-scoring adult profile.

Personality information should never be used as an excuse for not behaving appropriately. But they can be helpful in helping you live to your strengths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home