Friday, March 03, 2006

Renovare for Lent

At VCW, our corporate Lenten discipline is going to be creating a couple spritual formation groups by walking through the Renovare Spiritual Formation Group Workbook

Emily and I have done these groups multiple times over the years. I love the grace, growth, and simplicity of this format. And I'm thrilled that folks in VCW will be getting "infected" with this too!

The groups explore six streams of Christianity that the authors have identified. If VCW grows to have all six streams evidenced in our corporate life, I'll be a happy camper. *grin*

Jason Clark has good things to say about Renovare too. (I'm actually cathching up on Jason's blog...23 postings since I last checked. Oy!)

Here are the Six Streams. (Thanks for the image Jason.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home