Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Shameless plug

I've really enjoyed Audible.com.

I've listened to books on everything from Roman history to Seth Godin's thoughts on business to John Eldridges wonderful "Waking the Dead." It's a great way to occupy my mind while I'm doing deskwork.

Well between now and March 31, they're running a "tell a friend" contest. If you sign up and mention my name, I may win a 60gig video-capable iPod and fixins. (Check out the link at Audible.com - audio that speaks to you wherever you are.)

Yeah, this is a shameless plug. But a 60 gig iPod would be sweet! *grin*

PS If you don't like the monthly rate, you can sign up for a much reduced, no frills-or-perks annual rate. They don't seem to advertise that option. I think you need to contact them directly to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home