Monday, August 21, 2006

Methuselah

Conversation with my almost 7 year old during today's history lesson. We were talking about Benedict and abbeys and making connections with Redwall.

Caleb: I bet Methusaleh was really an abbot a long time before Father Abbot.
Me: I don't think so. I think he was the oldest at Redwall but I don't think he was ever Abbot.
Caleb: Why not?
Me: Well, not everyone wants to be in control. Some people are fine with that.
Caleb (with an incredulous look): Why?
Me: I have no idea.

Can you tell we're both first borns? *Grin*

4 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, August 22, 2006, Blogger Rich said...

o man..
is there enough room in that house for ALL y'All??

 
At 8:59 AM, August 22, 2006, Blogger Marc A. Pitman, CFCC said...

Sometimes I wonder! *grin*

 
At 9:47 AM, August 27, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

A boy after my own heart :)

 
At 4:24 PM, August 27, 2006, Blogger Marc A. Pitman, CFCC said...

Yay! *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home