Thursday, April 20, 2006

Who are you going to vote for?

Starbucks is at it again. And I love it!

On May 6, people throughout New England will be able to vote for a blend that will be renamed for our region of the country.

The candidates are a light roast, a dark-smoky blend, and. the obvious front-runner (for my taste buds!), "citrus undertones."

I'm really worried that some mamsy-pamsy light roast may be named for our region. So I'm lobbying for my candidate with this pin.

I figure the light roasts can stay at Dunkin Donuts.

4 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, April 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mamsy-pamsy? Maybe you should do a message on that. Dark roast's do have a very robust flavor but the mild roast has more caffine. So maybe D&D is the place to wake up or to have a true addiction. And Star Bucks is good for an afternoon cupping. Either way they both now cost the same.$$$$$

 
At 10:35 AM, May 03, 2006, Blogger Rich said...

Alas....I knew it was bound to happen...
I feel a wedge being driven in.....
And all over over-roasted coffee beans...

ohhh...
ohh the pain.....
ps. I particularly like th ecomment left by "Fin, 2006-03-17"

 
At 7:24 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger Marc A. Pitman, CFCC said...

I'm sorry. I'm not sure you're speaking English. Starbucks folks don't have taste buds?

I might have taken Fin more seriously if he could've at least spelled "Star Bucks" correctly. *grin*

 
At 8:33 PM, May 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE ME

love your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home