Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Where's your focus?

Don't tell God how strong your storm is; tell the storm how strong your God is.

As a rule, I don't "do" email forwards. They annoy me. I'm actually dreaming of creating an application that will automatically delete all forwards AND send a reply email saying to not do that again.

But I'm not a software developer. *sigh*

But one I got today had this line at the end. And it made me wonder where my focus was. With appliances dying on us and the new ones causing a remodeling of our kitchen, it's easy to fixate on a storm.

But my God's stronger. Even than my room temperature refridgerator or my arching electric range!

5 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

It is hard not to focus on the storm's waves....it certainly was for Peter. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 9:16 PM, June 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you and Rob joined at the head? Because your blogg photos can fit together like Siamese twins

 
At 9:23 PM, June 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

. I forgot a period at the end of that last comment.

 
At 9:00 AM, June 21, 2006, Blogger Rich said...

do you want that antiforward app to be backward compatable with win NT 4.0, or just Win2000 and upward?

;-p

 
At 9:06 AM, June 21, 2006, Blogger Marc A. Pitman, CFCC said...

Aahh...win2000 forward would be fine. As long as it can work on the server the mail comes to before coming to my computer.

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home